Friday, March 07, 2014

DA Candidate Interviews on KHSU

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier:

Eric Kirk, from SoHUm Parlance posted:

Last week I (Eric Kirk) interviewed Élan Firpo on KHSU, and you can listen to it on the archives.

Tonight I’m interviewing Arnie Klein.

On March 27 I will interview Allan Dollison. Maggie Fleming will join me on April 24.

KHSU will also be hosting a DA candidates forum on March 20.

All shows at 7:00 p.m. All will be available on the archives until the election.
__________________

I'll update with links to the podcasts - later.


Arnie and Eric Kirk from KHSU at yesterday's interview. It was part of their ongoing series on the DA election. Thank you to KHSU for keeping their listeners educated on the election with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed for the time-being.