10. So he can spend more time at the Gym.
9. So he can spend more time Surfing.
8. He'll need to re-acquaint himself with his desk at Gallegos & Gallegos.
7. The Eureka Fair Wage Act will need his help.
6. His talents lie elsewhere, and why deny elsewhere anything more than a day.
5. It will give his employees an opportunity to see how the office should function.
4. He can't do Jason Warren, Timothy Littlefield, Juan Ferrer, Limmie Currie, Eddie Lee and who knows how many others in 5 months anyway, so why bother trying.
3. He hasn't been showing up in court anyway. He consciously made the decision in his mind that he no longer wanted this job quite a while ago, and then has been acting that way ever since.
2. The criminals know that right now is a great time to be a criminal. If he doesn't step down, crime will increase. (Heard on the street.)
1. These cases that he is royally screwing up actually have victims, who are torn apart and devastated and Paul Gallegos is adding to their victimization. If you don't believe me try talking to their family members.