I came into office promising justice for all and have not wavered from that commitment. Now, seven years into my term in office, we have achieved more than I thought was possible, bringing a refreshing change to the District Attorney’s office along with a decline in violent crime.
Cracking cold murder cases, protecting our children and the elderly - the most vulnerable among us – from abuse , taking on official misconduct no matter how controversial, insisting on the highest ethical standards of my staff, and replacing poorly performing personnel with young, energetic attorneys and investigators demonstrates how effective the office has performed under my supervision.
I am proud of what we have achieved over this period. We have stood up for all of Humboldt County. That is the meaning of “Justice for All.”
Where've I heard that before?
From:"Ken Miller" Add to Address Book
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:43:16 -0800
From the Alliance for Ethical Business (AEB) List serve:
1. DA's office can fight meth and heroin and their related crimes including crooked cops. Crime prevention programs, in-patient rehab locally.
2. DA can exploit his national notoriety by recruiting seasoned as well as fresh bright younger prosecuters
3. Raise money to prosecute the PL case aggressively
4. Put forth an economic vision focusing on a diversified local and regional organic economy, including energy policy, LNG, appropriate Bay, airport, rail, etc development
5. Organize ourselves politically to accrue power, groom folks to run for offices. Database, outreach, etc.
6. Get rid of Tom Herman on the planning commission thanks to Rodoni, he has been central to all of PL's fraudulent activities and is therefore vulnerable to public outcry. This is a powerful position.