Thursday, October 14, 2010

Say anything.

Gallegos claims IN HIS BALLOT STATEMENT: "...I established the Criminal Investigations Bureau, the Consumer and Environment Protection Unit, the Child Abuse and Adult Sex Crimes Unit, the Worker's Compensation Fraud Unit, the Domestic Violence Unit and Bad Check Program...." and he claims: "... I taught the United States Constitution when I was a professor at Humboldt State University,..."

You don't want to go back to the way things were, you say, but you want to take claim - and be given credit - for things that were created by the previous DA, or even before.

Forcing your employees to sign My Word's that tout your "creation" of a program that you did not create, trying to get commendations from the Board of Supervisors for a program you did not create is so incredibly dishonest that words fail me.

Have you no shame at all?

Plagiarism wasn't enough. Twisting the crime stats, claiming years before you were in office wasn't enough. Filing lawsuits against political opponents and at the behest of your campaign backers wasn't enough. You have been given a pass at every turn, so now you think you can say anything.

8 comments:

  1. D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is clearly desperate. he's even discovered Jesus in his Tea Party answers, where he also claims now to be a Professor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment was directed toward you Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you won't post my last comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm posting it, 8:47. And I'd say the desperate on is the one who has to concoct schemes to backup the falsehoods on his ballot statement, trying to manipulate the Board of Supervisor's commendation of the workers for his own aggrandizement and to use it to dupe the voters.

    Desperate is trying to claim credit for things you did not do.

    And desperate has to be the feeling you have for being caught. Who wrote that for him?

    Did you really expect to get away with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Note to anonymous - SIGN YOUR NAME and I will publish your comments. It's time to come out of the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note to Mark Konkler: Some of the comments I am not letting out of moderation are directed at you.

    Don't lecture me about being fair. I have been fair - more than anyone else around here, and I have let through comments, even the ones that called me a cunt.

    There are many, many things that you do not know and do not want to know - many things that are being said that are not true, and that are evil and despicable, and no, I am not letting them through. And some I am not letting through because of the spirit in which they are said because I am sick and tired of the games. That person knows who he is, and he needs to come out of the shadows and sign his fucking name.

    These are the ways that he operates - and we all know it - and many excuse it. It tells me a great deal about people that they are able to stand silent when something they know is wrong is being done.

    It tells me a great deal that people will look at this blatant dishonest and cynical desperate last attempt to deceive the voters and shrug their shoulders and pretend that it does not matter.

    If you want to talk to me, Mark - we can talk. There's alot to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said Rose. We all know who the shadow people are on sites like the H blog. Also who post on other sites.

    That's a part of why so many are blocked at H blog, they don't want the truth out.

    It does matter, that Gags turned him out to run because of being behind says a lot about Gags. Two peas in a pod.

    Connect the dots

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed for the time-being.