Thursday, October 28, 2010

conspiracy theories

Apparently watchpaul is part of "the conservative movement to eviscerate Humboldt County’s progressive movement.... filled with negative smear tactic character assassinations of Mr. Gallegos..."

Natalynne DeLapp: Hagen Helping Crush Progressivism

No. I think Hagen was simply telling the truth about Gallegos.

As have I. Only I have tried to save the articles and documents - some that truly shocked me, and some that are the reason I have stuck with this - that clearly show exactly what Hagen also sees. Paul Gallegos is not what he pretends to be.

I knew that someday, people would want to know. And rather than let it all slip beneath the waves, rather than let the spin-doctors distort the record, I took advantage of Blogger's free platform, and I stored it all here, Natalynne.

Maybe that day has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed for the time-being.