Saturday, September 22, 2007

You're censoring me, heraldo?

This comment keeps getting deleted.
Ooops? Better check out the Super Happy Fun Blog.
***
Is heraldo Larry Glass? Only heraldo can clear this up. Time to come out.

The spin is trying every which way to explain it away, but heraldo's initial response was: heraldo said...
How exciting! Larry left the Humboldt Herald url in the comment form, adding to the great Humboldt blog mystery. Tongues are wagging.
Sat Sep 22, 10:11:00 PM


Additional blog discussion:
on Eric's (Arkley family Responds)
on heraldo (Orinda Mayor defends Arkley)
and on heraldo (Arkley's disclaimer)
on Anon.R. mous (Is Heraldo really Larry Glass?)

Capdiamont's POLL on the Arkley/Glass affair. VOTE!

AND - The Arkley letter/Apology(?) to Glass has been released to the papers

Looks like an apology to me.
Dear Larry,

I owe you an apology. Last night was neither the time nor the place for me to bring up how your words and deeds have caused great hurt to my family, specifically my daughters. It was impulsive of me. Unfortunately, when I am impulsive, I tend to be single minded (loud) and empathic (louder). I am counting on you as a father and as a political veteran to understand and accept this apology.

I will not belabor the point that I was trying to make to you last night. As you know, I am more than willing to face the slings and arrows that come my way, especially here in Eureka. It is hard for me to express the pain and outrage that I feel when my wife and daughters are needlessly brought in, as you did. I obviously need to adopt a different and better approach when trying to convey to others why I think that it is unfair that my wife and daughters need to suffer because of this.

Again, my apologies for last night.

vty,
Rob


TS Arkley apology e-mail out; Glass says note falls short

25 comments:

  1. I've had that problem on his blog as well in the recent past.Personally,I don't like wordpress,you can continue to enter your comments,but it doesn't do anything.Eventually,it'll flood into his comment section after the backup has ended.It is really annoying.I don't think he's deleting them.I posted one about 20 minutes ago that didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intersting thought ? Hearldo=Larry Glass ? I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As out there as heraldo is most of the time the blog still seems much to clever to be glass.????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Rose should come out too

    ReplyDelete
  5. come out as a nazi or a lesbian?

    ReplyDelete
  6. or a fake conservative?

    ReplyDelete
  7. or a hater?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose, Anon.r.mous's conspiracy theory has been debunked: Rose is Heraldo

    Sorry. You'll have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ball is in heraldo's court. All your spin doesn't change that. It's not about republicans, conservatives, democrats liberals, progressives or martians.

    It's about Larry Glass and heraldo. Is he or isn't he?

    Only one way to prove it - come forward.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rose, get a search warrant..............why the need to squelch free speech by intimidating people?.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heraldo could post his logs and that would prove everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He could, but those could be doctored. He'd have to allow his invisible statcounter password to be known so you could see the unaltered stats. Denials are meaningless.

    No. He has to come forward. If only to clear Larry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well he simply could deny being Larry if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You mean "they" and not "he" right Mark? Even so, it wouldn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  15. UPDATE ON THE ARKLEY/GLASS POLL:

    51 people believe LARRY GLASS
    6 "people" believe rob snarkley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous said...

    UPDATE ON THE ARKLEY/GLASS POLL:

    51 people believe LARRY GLASS
    6 "people" believe rob snarkley

    9/24/2007 5:31 PM


    Come on, you can do better then this! How many people in Humboldt County believe that GWB was the whole reason behind 9/11 and allowed it to happen? How many people in Humboldt County believe that the government makes earthquakes, how many people thing that Elvis is still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  17. he he! MORE than you think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well at least he admitted he is guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. No - that is not what I got out of it 1:29, but nice try at the spin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wouldn't believe Larry Glass if he told me rain was wet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wouldn't believe anon.r.mous, I mean Nick Bravo, if Rose's worthless life depended on it.

    Rose, you are a moron.

    Anon.r.mous is Nick Bravo. You're taking your evidence from Nick Bravo? You are a fucking idiot, Rose.
    Go to hell. Or Texas. Same thing.

    ROSE LOVES NICK BRAVO, I MEAN ANON.R.MOUS. Same thing.

    Republicans are truly clueless. Rose, you are a discredit to your party. Now go kiss Rob Arkley's ass. You know you want to, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Been up all night, Jake? You're a busy boy this morning. Pharmacy closed?

    Don't forget to say Arkley tells all the editors of all the papers what to do, and then link it to Bush and Cheney - you left that part out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rose likes Bush and Cheney too?
    11:05AM is right.
    Rose is a moron.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed for the time-being.