Believing Gallegos was now "untouchable" they believed that he would attract bright young disciples who would train at the feet of the master as they waged their gallant battle against Palco.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org *
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:43:16 -0800
From the Alliance for Ethical Business (AEB) List serve:
1. DA's office can fight meth and heroin and their related crimes
including crooked cops. Crime prevention programs, in-patient rehab
2. DA can exploit his national notoriety by recruiting seasoned as
well as fresh bright younger prosecuters
3. Raise money to prosecute the PL case aggressively
4. Put forth an economic vision focusing on a diversified local and
regional organic economy, including energy policy, LNG, appropriate
Bay, airport, rail, etc development
5. Organize ourselves politically to accrue power, groom folks to run
for offices. Database, outreach, etc.
6. Get rid of Tom Herman on the planning commission thanks to
Rodoni, he has been central to all of PL's fraudulent activities and
is therefore vulnerable to public outcry. This is a powerful
At 8:36 AM -0800 3/3/04, David A. Jeffreys wrote:
> >From the Alliance for Ethical Business (AEB) List serve:
>This is a great morning!!!!! We have a wonderful
>victory on our hands and I do not have to sell my
>house and move, heeeeee.
>One question, what does the AEB do now? We have an
>excellent organization here that should never go away.
>Thank you all,
>David A. Jeffreys