Monday, May 03, 2010

Board of Sups

Humboldt County Supervisors look at supporting Yurok Tribe legislation - and in other news:
The county will also be accepting $100,000 of Federal Recovery Act funding for the District Attorney's Office. The District Attorney's Office will use the funding to pay for a forensic computer examiner for the next two years.
May 4, 2010 9:00 am
District Attorney
8. ◼ Extension of Extra help Hours past the 960 Hour Limit, for Office Assistant I Personnel in Budget Unit 205.
RECOMMENDATION: That the Board of Supervisors approve the extension of extra-help hours for Office Assistant I, Andrew Duncan, Office Assistant I, Christian Gillespie, Office Assistant I, Erika Torres, Office Assistant I, Rachel Whitton, and Office Assistant I, Janet Garcia, to a maximum of 1960 hours pursuant to section 7 of the Humboldt County Resolution.
9. Supplemental Budget FY 09-10 Forensic Examiner ARRA Grant.
RECOMMENDATION: That the Board of Supervisors approve the attached supplemental budget of $100,000 into budget unit 204 for Fiscal Year 2009-10


Pfffft. Will the grant also.... Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed for the time-being.