Thursday, February 09, 2023

So nice to be at Senator McGuire's WOW! event at the Burbank Center


I differ on many issues with him and with a lot of California representatives. But I do my best to work with the cards we're dealt while still being very clear about the necessity of Conservative values in the process.
I have had a very good relationship with the Senator and he listens to the needs I advocate for. He takes my council seriously and I appreciate that. He has never lied to me nor has he wasted my time with false hopes or maybes.
Is he a California liberal? Yes.
Is he off base on President Trump? Yes.
Does he go to far to the left on the climate mania? Yes.
But I can tell you I respect him and enjoy working with him. I've been at this game a long time and he is a blessing compared to the last Senator.
I'm very pragmatic in my endeavors. With a team of horses, impending legislation, or agency overreach it's the steady Freddy-nuts-and-bolts work that sometimes gets results....
All of this stuff is just like farming or breeding horses.....if you plant a seed you "might" get a product. If you don't plant that seed you will "not" get a prooduct. Keep working hard and never don't speak your mind.
God Bless.
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed for the time-being.